One of the issues in using Instagram for business and affiliate marketing is that you can’t post tap links on your captions, you can only use one clickable link on your bio.
There are some minisites available that let you create a customized landing page full of the links you want to share with your audience you don’t need to change your Instagram profile URL constantly; you can easily use these platforms and add your new blog links to the source page of yours.
What are link landing pages?
A landing page with proper design can increase conversions for your digital marketing campaigns, especially on Instagram where you can only use one link on your bio.
With a landing page, you can direct your audience to a specially-designed landing page where they can easily find what they’re looking for.
There are a bunch of landing page creators out there, so I have searched a lot and rank them based on:
- Ease of use:
it should be easy to use. You should be able to set your landing page in less than 30 minutes.
Can you collect leads with it? It should get you analytics on your pages.
How much for using it monthly? It should have reasonable prices.
It should be easy to contact the company and get customer services when you have issues using it.
I have listed the top 5 link generators that you can use to create a landing page for your links and share it on your Instagram bio.
Top 4 sites to solve the Instagram link problem
iLink is a platform that lets you create a source page where you can store your multiple links via one link and use it anywhere you want to direct your audience to your new blog page, new product or your other social accounts.
- It is effortless to use. You can create your source page on iLink without spending much effort and time.
- You can upload a profile picture to your iLink and customize your profile.
- You can add your email address, phone number and location to your profile so that people will be able to get in touch with you.
- You can add a description about yourself and your brand so that people will know you better.
- You can choose a theme for your page.
- It provides you stats include numbers of clicks on every link.
- You can add your social media accounts to the page so your audience will be able to contact you.
- It has no limits; you can add as many links as you want.
HubSpot is a marketing solution that has a low tier solution for creating landing pages.
- It has a user-friendly dashboard that makes things easier for you
- Good customer support
- Seo and content strategy
- The price is 50$ per month
- It has simple templates
If you want to create a simple and effective landing page without maxing out your marketing budget, this could be the tool for you.
- You can Publish in Minutes with 150+ Free Page Templates
- Mobile Responsive Landing Page Templates
- Easy to use
- The price is 25$ per month.
If you’ve got some experience coding and your own web server, this one could be for you.
- It has link analytics dashboards that you can use.
- Free and open source
- It has Handy bookmarklets to shorten and share links easily
- It has a friendly installer