YouTube is now is the biggest platform to share videos, which has lots of benefits for its users. So many users make money on YouTube. So, uploading and all the actions can be vital for user son this popular platform. If you are using YouTube daily, and you are looking for more fans on YouTube, for sure, you need extra tools to perform better on this social media.
How to edit existing YouTube videos?
It might happen for you to upload any videos on YouTube, and you want to delete YouTube or edit it. YouTube is getting more complicated as it gets bigger. So, knowing the different parts of it can help you to fix many of your issues.
Uploading a video on YouTube is easy, and you can also edit your video directly from the YouTube website. However, you can completely delete a video or edit it using a YouTube editor.
To edit a YouTube video on the desktop:
- Go to YouTube website
- Login to your account
- Find “Your Videos” on the left menu
- Open and find the video you are going to edit
- Click on the video and open it
- Find the Edit below the video
- Click on Edit and find Editor on the left menu again
- you can edit the video as you need
To edit a YouTube video on the mobile:
If you have no access to desktop or laptop and you should edit your videos using a mobile phone, you must use a browser on your mobile phone.
- Go to YouTube website on the website
- Tap on the switch to web version once the alarm appeared
- Repeat the steps as it is mentioned for the desktop
All in all
Editing YouTube videos is easy, and you can easily edit it through a browser on a mobile device, or using a computer. However, you can not change the video completely, and you can trim some parts of the video if you need it. You can also edit the description and all other parts using the details section on YouTube itself.