Since social media becomes an inevitable part of every one living in a modern world, marketing has changed too. Now, social media is one of the greatest platforms ever to see any kind of products. From physical, digital, or even services.
Not only marketers can sell better and more on social media, but also many bloggers and businesses can promote their work through these social networks.
But how to use social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest to get referrals or sell any products. It is not difficult but needs some techniques.
How to sell on Facebook?
You might know that Facebook and Instagram both have options to switch the account into a business one. So, you can use options on a business account like getting insight and statistics data about users following you. Or even, those who have visited your profile, like the number of profile visitors.
Though, there are some pros beside this option, like limited period to get statistics which is only past week. There are few social media management tools, that hope can get better insight to your business account.
So, to sell on Facebook you better have a Facebook business page which is free and you can easily set up in 7 steps as stated in the blog.
What you need to sell on Facebook?
Perquisite to sell on Facebook, and a detailed description would give for each of the perquisites.
1. Having a Facebook business page (better to sell on page than personal account)
The reason you should make a business page rather than selling on personal account is that, it is public and you can get unlimited followers. There is a section in a Facebook business page that shows the analytics of your page which helps growing your selling.
2. Having products: If you have already prepared your products, so that is fine. If not, and you can make it fast you can start from some affiliate programs available in the internet.
There are lots of website (clothing, perfumes, accessories, etc.) in which you can join their affiliate programs.
Refer users to that website and receive commission. To get started, it seems fine. Later one, once you could learn more, you can start your business by getting products in wholesale, or you offer your own services. Handicrafts are the products you can start even at home.
3. Having a website (or online store): Use iLink to make your online store brochure. Customers can easily choose from it and pay in any ways you choose. For example, they can contact you, pay to your PayPal, or any ways you prefer.
4. Add iLink URL in the Facebook page: You can easily with a few clicks add your online store to the Facebook page. Once, you uplod and share attractive pictures of products, visitors would click on the online store.
How to sell on Instagram?
The same method you have used for Facebook; you can use to sell on Instagram. However, having more followers on Instagram is possible, and it is not difficult. Here, I would mention some of ideas you can use to get more followers on Instagram, when you added iStore (online store) in Instagram bio.
To sell on Instagram:
- Make your products ready
- Build iStore on iLink website
- Add iStore in Instagram bio
- Attract more visitors and followers on Instagram
Tips to get more followers on Instagram:
1. Use Instagram automation tools like Instazood
In this way, you would install an app called Social bridge, or you can sign up to their system and run it manually. Both works well. The app will automatically like, follow, unfollow users on Instagram. This will enhance the profile visitors, and followers.
The more you get followers, the better you can sell on Instagram.
2. Run a campaign to get more followers
In this way, you should share a post and ask users to like the posts, follow the account, and tag others in the comments.
So, you would give a price (according to your budget) and you will get engagement and followers in return.
3. Use video and photo editor’s tools available on the internet to make the content eye catchy. Remember, the first thing users would see is your content. Even on the Instagram feed of your account. so, if they find it attractive they would stay on your profile and see other things like your website and products.
How to sell on Pinterest?
Selling on Pinterest is a bit different from other two platforms of Facebook and Instagram. to sell on Pinterest you must have online store. So, the first thing is that you should build iStore, add your products ready there.
If you have still trouble getting ideas about what to sell on iStore, you can search the internet to get any ideas. I suggest you better start with buying in wholesale, make handicrafts, or start with available affiliate programs with high commission.
To sell on Pinterest:
- Make your products ready
- Build iStore
- Create content to share (note that image dimensions are important)
- Add iStore link to very content you share on Pinterest
All in all
Increasing sell on social media is easy using online store builder like iStore. At any age, with any budget, and any place you can sell on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest using iStore.