Instagram is one of the best platforms for all users to grow and make interests. Marketers use this platform to make money. Thus, having an issue on Instagram becomes like a headache for users. What they look for is to fix the issue instantly. Here in this blog, we explain why Instagram has deleted your account and how to fix it.
Why has Instagram deleted my account?
If you read the Instagram terms and conditions, you realize that Instagram is looking for a safe, healthy community like other social networks, including Facebook, twitter. Facebook has clearly stated that they want every user to have only one account. This is somehow is the same for Instagram.
There are many reasons that Instagram might delete your account.
- You have followed many users more than limit on Instagram, right after opening an account
- You have violated the terms and condition
- You have shared some inappropriate content
- You have violated the terms and conditions in the Instagram activities section. It means you have liked, follow, inserted comments more than limit.
- You pretended to be someone else
- You violated the copyright condition
How to know if Instagram deleted your account?
Of course, the first sign is that you won’t be able to enter your account. When you enter the email address, it states that there is no username by what you have entered.
Even if you enter the phone number, it won’t find the account to reset the password. So, there is no way to reset the password once Instagram deleted your account.
- If you enter the username, it says it is unavailable
- If you enter the email address, it is that it’s not found
- Or if you enter the phone number, it says that there is no account associated with that phone number.
How to fix if Instagram deleted your account?
Unfortunately, in most cases, Instagram would delete the account permanently, and you won’t sign in anymore. You even cannot use that username or email address to sign up for the new account.
How to prevent Instagram don’t delete your account?
If you have recently opened an Instagram, you should be very careful. Try not to follow many people at first.
You should do everyday actions if you don’t want to get blocked by Instagram. Control all the action and try not to exceed the limits.
Having a boosted Instagram account is now getting more and more difficult. Suppose you want to keep your account safe. It would help if you avoided any actions that are against the Instagram terms and conditions.
No comments yet. Be the first one to leave a thought.