Facebook is now the first social networking app all around the globe. Having a Facebook page is of great advantages and benefits for a person, or even all businesses. Though, Facebook is getting complicated and you might need help to change some parts in your Instagram page including the name.
Working with Facebook page is not easy, and when you first open the page you might get confused. Without, knowing where are the different parts you might not able to change or do some actions on Facebook.
How to change name of Facebook on mobile & desktop?
If you are going to grow your Facebook account or use this social network for your business like setting up the online store with iStore, so it is better to have a great understanding of different. You might also use all tips and tricks to grow your account and perform better on it.
Before changing the name of Facebook, you should remember that Facebook does not allow you to change the name frequently. This is the same for Instagram. Now, these social networks allow you only twice in 14 days, to change the name.
So, you should choose the name first, and make sure you are not going to change it. Facebook may prevent you from changing the name more than twice in a specific time period.
To change the name on Facebook app
- Open the Facebook app and login to your account first. Once you open the Facebook app, you should see the home page in front of you.
- Tap on the burger icon on the bottom right of the home page
- Scroll down to see the setting & privacy > Setting
- Tap on personal information
- Tap on name and write the name you want
- Review the changes and see if you need to alternate the name
- Save the changes!
Please Note: As it is written on the Facebook app too, if you change the name you won’t be able to change it for 60 days (2 months). so, try to change it carefully.
How to change the Facebook name on desktop?
- Open the Facebook on desktop
- Click on a small triangular icon on top right of your page
- Find privacy and setting, and click on it
- Click on setting
- You should see the general section in front of you (if not, on the left menu, find the general, and open it)
- Type in the name you want and review the changes
- Save the changes
How to change the name of Facebook page?
Changing the Facebook page name is easy, and it is almost the same as changing the Facebook personal account name.
- Open Facebook on a browser
- Click on triangular icon on top right to access the pages
- Go to pages
- Click on the page you are going to edit it
- On the left menu, scroll down, click on see more to find About
- Open about and go to general section
- Right there you should see the name and username bar
- Write in the new name and review the changes
- Save the change!