Facebook is a popular social networking platform. People can connect to their friends and family via this website and see what is happening in their lives. They can share photos, videos, and texts. People spend a lot of time online on a daily basis and Facebook builds up a huge part of their consumption. You can use Facebook either for fun and socialization or for reaching a bigger marker or even both! A lot of problems that users face while working with Facebook like crashing and freezing or not loading can be solved by generic troubleshooting. If you have any issues try the steps below that we have provided you with.
How to Fix Facebook issues
- Check if it is only you: use a website like the DownDetector to see if a lot of people are facing the same problems and it is something that Facebook is working on. If something widespread is going on, you can find its news online. In case there is a problem that is happening to people on a large scale, probably the only thing you can do is to be patient and wait.
- Check your internet connection: make sure that you have paid your bills and your router is working properly. You can solve some issues with the router by turning it off and on. There might also be something up with your service provider. You can always call them and ask to make sure. Another way is to try to search for other websites on your browser. If it loads other pages, you can be confident that your service provider has nothing to do with this.
- Restart your device: turning your device off and on again can solve many small problems. Just restart your device and try to enter Facebook again.
- Reinstall the application: this solution works just like restarting your device. It clears some small bugs that may be stopping the application.
How to uninstall Facebook
- Swipe up your phone to see the entire list of applications
- Find the Facebook icon
- Tap and hold the icon
- From the set of options choose “Disable”
- Find the applications’ icon
- Tap and hold
- Tap the cross button at the top left corner
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to delete the application
- Select “delete”
- Search “Facebook” in the search bar of windows 10
- Right-click the icon
- Select uninstall and confirm
How to reinstall Facebook
- Choose Play Store from the application’s list
- Find the application you wish to install
- Tap download and then install
- Find and press App Store
- Find Facebook and press get
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen and you are done
- Download the application front the official Facebook website
- Install and login
- Check date and time settings: it is always best if you let your network handle your date and time settings since if they are not synchronized with Facebook you may end up with problems.
- Switch your browser: if you are logging in to the platform via browser, try changing it. For example, if you always use Firefox, this time try Google Chrome.
Facebook is an American popular platform, on which people from different walks of life, countries, and ages share photos, videos, and articles and connect with people they know. They can also make new friends on this platform. Sometimes there might be issues like Facebook not loading or it crashing. In this article we provided the readers with some generic solutions to deal with these issues.